Saturday, January 15, 2011

32AM

It's been a week i started my college lifes at Sunway

And i feel that this lifestyle making me kinda fresh~

At least i had make many new friends there in just a time of a week.

Yesterday we even went out together for lunch.=)

Thats a great start for me in my college life.haha.

We even decided to create a group at Facebook called 32AM

where it stands for 32-AusMaticians at Sunway JB.

I didn't expect Elliot to be so creative and thinks that AM stands for Anti-Malaysians ==

Well,we couldn't blame him cuz AM has many meaning.Haha.

One week i have been in college,and i started to think,

"SPM syllabus are damn basic!!"

I got stuned by a simple physic question by australia syllabus:

A car rounding a bend at a constant speed is actually accelerating.Explain.

The first expression when i saw this question was

O.O

Ow man...How i miss secondary school life...Ugh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where would you be going tomorrow?

With who?

Well..eventhough you don't want to tell me..

But i believe you will tell me someday..

And i had faith with you..

I trust you..

Because if i don't even have a single trustiness on you..

All my effort would be worthless...

Because i trust you

So do I trust myself too..=)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



9 comments:

  1. Hows college life?? its awesome?? AUSMAT life will be busy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok la.beta than in ssi.juz time gonna be pack cuz teacher gonna giving assessment.u wan register and join now is ok de cuz got student 3rd day only join class.

    btw u visits my blog frequently??

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe i will join you all soon :) just scare like couldnt catch up with you all..still considering :)

    LOL today only i know you have a blogspot's blog...heehee..paiseh..:P I do view your wrtech blog last time..and your blog is linked with mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beta be fast cuz today bio got first assessment le.><

    ok nvm haha.wretch de i 4got password le so i buang dat one liao =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okok i will.. :) owh really?? :) thank for informing yea..what subjects you taking??bio,phy,chem,math and eng??

    haha no wonder you long time didnt renew :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yup.pure science subject =)

    u got go see that one??i think tats a crap =[

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I remember I viewed it long time ago and since that time I viewed no more new post i think :D no lar..why say that as crap ler?? that all is you feeling what :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. tat time was young and didn't experience much thing ma so i was totally different by then.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha 人总有过去..dont have that kind of crap how we will grow more mature?? :) haha

    ReplyDelete