Monday, December 20, 2010

One day walk around the town

Today i went to the education fair held at PERSADA Johor.

Well actually the fair was all most alike with the other past fair.

So actually i just went in inside juz walk two round then leave le.=.=

But still i get some brochure from IDP mainly about Australia Studies.

My target had set!First I'm gonna study AUSMAT(Australia Matriculation) at Sunway JB,

then i'll head to Universtiy Of South Australia.

So i'm one step closer again toward my dream =)


(flight of stairs to my dream)

At night i went to Kinsahi and ate alone.

Well i guess i had get used to being alone.=X

So i ordered Nigiri set and Green tea

But i found there's a difference that Kinsahi has changed the way they serve green tea.

Usually they would just serve a cup of tea to you and have to call them for reffiling.

But now,it changes to this way:


Yep.A pot of tea together so you could refill yourself!

How convenient! =D



And that's my nigiri set.So yummy!!xD

Actually i also ordered a chawan mushi(steam egg in a cup)

But i had destroyed it's shape before I managed to get any pics of it.=.=

Next time i'll try to control myself.Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment